Supercut: Every Time Archer Snidely Referenced A Book
One of the many joys of FX’s Archer is that smug sense of satisfaction you get when Sterling, Lana or Mallory chucks out an esoteric reference, and you (yes you!) catch it. Like that time it’s revealed it was really a heroin-fueled Woodhouse that shot and killed William S. Burroughs’ wife Joan Vollmer in that notorious William Tell party trick gone horribly wrong.
Well, Archer drops names like his mother does scathing zingers. Thankfully, Indiewire has carefully collected every moment where Archer himself threw down a literary allusion in this handy supercut:
Share your favorite Archer allusion in comments.
Kristy Puchko…I swear to God I had something for this.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia