'Shot' Trailer: Noah Wyle's Face Is Holding Up Quite Well, Thank You
Remember ER? I loved ER. I was thirteen when it premiered, so this was basically my introduction to puberty.
Man, that’s a good face. Dr. John Carter was my first sustained crush, and I feel like time has backed me up on this one. I mean, Noah Wyle hasn’t had George Clooney’s career, but I’m sure he’s doing well for himself. I seem to vaguely remember he’s married? Maybe has a couple of kids? But by and large is avoiding the pitfalls that fame and subsequent obscurity can bring. He’s out of the acting game, and good for him on that-
Wait, he’s in a new movie? Seriously?
Well son of a bitch. Guys, Dr. John Carter’s face has held up really well. I mean, that’s still a really good looking dude. Terrible movie, even worse trailer, but the face is still real good.
Good on you, Noah Wyle. I’m so sorry I couldn’t ever suffer through The Librarian(s).
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia