5 Short Horror Films To Make You Wet the Bed and Sleep With Lights On
Sometimes the premise of a horror movie can overstay its welcome, dragging a tight premise into a bloated corpse of a once interesting film. That’s where these short films come in. Some of them may have led to larger versions of themselves. Some may have influenced others to tell their own horror story. All of them are creepy and worth a look.
Lights Out - 2013
If you’re wondering, the answer is yes. This was the short film that was eventually turned into the 2016 feature-length film of the same name.
Alexia - 2013
The Jigsaw - 2017
After Hours - 2016
Monster - 2012
Finally, here’s the short film that would inspire/become The Babadook.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia