Sam Raimi's Creepy Car Commercial Is Everything You'd Hope For
Being a horror fan can be frustrating. Sure, the genre is hot now. But when you don’t have an annual arthouse horror movie being proclaimed “the best thing since The Babadook,” cinephiles often give side-eye to fans of the genre, writing it off as a lazy tangle of jump scares and gore. But there’s an art to making horror entertaining, something Evil Dead director Sam Raimi brings to his latest gig, a Chevy commercial:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia