RuPaul's Drag Race Stars Have Us Gagging On Eleganza With New Christmas Anthem
Three bad queens of RuPaul’s Drag Race are joining forces for a sexy, salacious and seasonally tacky holiday tune. Season 4’s Willam, season 5’s Alaska, and season 6’s Courtney Act all deserve a big bag of coal for their behavior on the show, be it banishment-inducing rule-breaking, abject narcissism, severe shade throwing, or failure to keep it cute. But none of that has stopped these raunchy queens from begging Santa for what they want most: a man!
The music video for “Dear Santa, Bring Me a Man” has this trouble-making trio fighting for screen time, rubbing up on some studly Santas, and setting a new bar for fish.
Shantay, they stay.
Now where can I get that Willam t-shirt?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia