'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 10 Queens React To 'Mrs. Doubtfire,' 'Some Like It Hot,' And More Drag In Film History
After a bumpy All-Stars, RuPaul’s Drag Race season 10 came out the gates stomping hard and looking fierce. Fans are already gagging over these queens. So, Vanity Fair took some of the early favorites and asked them to weigh in on the drag that film has brought audiences over the decades.
Blair St. Clair, Monique Heart, Monét X Change, Yuhua Hamasaki, Eureka O’Hara, and The Vixen sound off on Some Like It Hot, Pink Flamingos, Tootsie, Mrs. Doubtfire, The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert, White Chicks, Kinky Boots, and Hairspray.
Super cute. Super fun. But no love for To Wong Fu, Thanks For Everything, Love Julie Newmar, A.K.A. the drag comedy where RuPaul cameoed as Rachel Tension?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia