'RuPaul's Drag Race' All-Stars Give GOP F*ckwits The Drag Names They Deserve
Tonight RuPaul’s Drag Race’s season nine finale will unveil who America’s next drag superstar is! Will it be Peppermint, Trinity Taylor, Shea Couleé, or Sasha Velour? The anticipation is almost too much to handle, but thankfully the queens of past seasons are throwing some serious shade to tide us over until tonight’s climax!
On @Midnight, Chris Hardwick asked crass and sassy queens Katya, Ginger Minj, and Alaska what drag names they’d give members of the GOP. And kitty girl, you best believe these Republican assholes got dragged!
Enjoy the full ep on Comedy Central’s website.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia