Never Be Fooled By Fake News Again
“Fake news” is the new favorite catchphrase of President Apprentice. And understandably. Fake news is a real problem. It’s turned out that sites purposefully publishing bullshit for clicks had an impact on how voters viewed candidates in the 2016 election. Hell, it’s our job as Pajiba Overlords to be able to sniff out the real from the hoaxes, and sometimes we too slip. Though we’ve never made up terrorist attacks in Sweden, Atlanta, or Bowling Green. That’s all Team Trump. But we’re all human is what I’m saying. Well, most of us. The jury’s out on Bannon.
Anyhow, if you’re feeling overwhelmed by how to tell real news stories from the nonsense plastered across Facebook, this video gives you some easy clues on how to suss out the truth.
Be a savvy consumer of news. An informed resister is a good resister.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia