Naked Lin-Manuel Miranda Sings On The Streets Of Los Angeles
The Late Late Show host James Corden came from musical theater, which is why he’s brought us the jaunty joys of Carpool Karaoke, and the Broadway-inspired segment called “Crosswalk the Musical” where he and guests sing in a crosswalk. Okay. It sounds dumb, but he got Hamilton’s Lin-Manuel Miranda to strip down and sing Hair. We’ll take it.
“Good for Lin.”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia