Mysterious Fart Disrupts City Council Meeting
When I was a child, there were two things funnier to me than anything else in the world:
People falling over, and people farting.
Then I grew and bit by bit matured and other things leapfrogged to the front of the queue as I accepted that there are things out there funnier than people falling over and people farting.
And then I grew a little bit more and realised that was stupid. There is nothing funnier than people falling over and people farting. Unless it’s someone falling over and farting.
But I tell you what, this mysterious democracy-disrupting fart that heckles a city council meeting? That’s pretty good too.
Democracy never stood a chance.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia