Let This Heartwarming Short About A Young Boy's Crush Be Your Pick-Me-Up
Remember that feeling when you spotted your first crush? Your heart raced, beating so hard you feared it might just burst right out of your chest. But what if it did? What if your heart, giddy and eager to love, sprinted away from you and right at your crush? That’s the preposterous yet delightful premise of “In A Heartbeat.”
Made by Beth David and Esteban Bravo, who are students at Ringling College of Art and Design, “In a Heartbeat” is exceptional not only for its visual storytelling—which is sprightly and clear—but also because its premise is about more than following your heart. It’s also about coming out of the closet.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia