Let David Tennant Calm Your Fears With A Message Of Hope And Rebellion
Things are scary and terrible. At times like this, we need someone we trust to tell us things may not be okay now, but they will be. Enter, David Tennant, actor, Doctor, surprising lust-inspiration, and Pajiba 10 member.
On the British talk show The Last Leg, the Scottish wonder took a moment to calm our collective fears, giving an inspiring speech that sounds like something suitably out of Doctor Who.
“It’s all going to be okay. Trust me, I’m a Doctor,” Tennant began. “But it’s up to us to make it okay. It’s time to be positively rebellious and rebelliously positive. As long as we stand up for what we believe in, don’t give in to anger or violence, look out for the little guy, keep an eye on the big guys, refuse to keep our mouths shut, and just generally try not to be dicks, every little thing is gonna be alright.”
Trust in The Doctor.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia