Keegan-Michael Key Resurrects Obama's Anger Translator To Tackle Trump
We miss Key & Peele. Yes, we’re happy to see both Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele branching out into making incredible movies like the heart-wrenching dramedy Don’t Think Twice and the groundbreaking horror hit Get Out. But we miss the days of silly football player names, menstruation hype men, and satirical musical numbers. With the abject insanity continually spewing out of the White House, we especially miss Luther, Barack Obama’s anger translator.
Thankfully, Key has gifted us with the return of Luther on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. And it is a thing of glory.
Plus, he gave us this, a gif we’ll make much much use of.
Did Keegan make your Pajiba 10? If not, shame on you.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia