Kate McKinnon's 'Ghostbusters' Outtakes Are Sweet Sweet Balm To Our Souls
Hands down the greatest part of Paul Feig’s Ghostbusters Kate McKinnon as the Kinsey Scale-tipping Holtzmann. We couldn’t get enough of her off-the-wall one-liners, frank flirtations, and supernatural level of chill. And thankfully there’s so much more to love in nearly 10 minutes of outtakes.
“Do you have a mother? I’d like to speak to her. I’d like to give her a thank you card and ten thousand dollars.” That right there is Leslie Knope-level flirting. And we’re not mad at it.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia