Just Buzz Aldrin Punching a Guy Who Said He Didn't Walk On the Moon in the Face
It was Buzz Aldrin’s 89th birthday yesterday. Buzz Aldrin is, of course, the second human being to ever walk on the surface of the Moon. A truly mind-bending achievement driven by ideological dick-waving and a testament to the frankly terrifying scale of human ingenuity. After plodding about on terra firma with our hairless monkey feet for millennia, humanity got bored and invented flight at the turn of the century and then, not even six bloody decades later, leapt up into the heavens and landed on our silent and up until then solitary solar partner. Aldrin was the second set of feet upon that hallowed surface, and he still walks among us, a living reminder of glimpsed greatness that we must never forget.
He also totally lamped a guy in the face after the guy got in his face and called him a liar and a coward.
It's Buzz Aldrin's 89th birthday today. Let's not forget the time he punched a moon landing denier in the face. pic.twitter.com/Zu7flIhNDY— Meredith Frost (@MeredithFrost) January 20, 2019
That’s Bart Sibrel, well known Moon landing denier. Aldrin was not charged for punching him in the face.
Header Image Source: Getty Images
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me