Jimmy Kimmel Asks Kids To Explain Gay Marriage, Hellfire Does NOT Consume Us All
In the wake of the Supreme Court ruling that officially brought marriage equality to the U.S., some are still gnashing their teeth and begging that we consider how confusing gay marriage will be for kids. Well, Jimmy Kimmel Live sent out a man on the street to see how kids are handling this apparently perplexing concept.
Warning: the results are burst-an-ovary adorable.
So marriage is for people who love each other. Or are pregnant. Or don’t mind sharing their moneys with each other. Sometimes those marriages are same-sexed. Next issue.
Kristy Puchko appreciates the hair bow game and shade-throwing of the girl at the 1:18 mark.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia