James Corden and Jeffrey Tambor Sing 'That Boyega Is Mine'
Remember when Brandy and Monica went toe-to-toe for a duet in the love rivalry ode, “The Boy is Mine?” That was 21 years ago. At the time The Force Awakens’ John Boyega was four years old. Now that I’ve made you feel properly decrepit. Enjoy Late Late Show’s James Corden and Jeffrey Tambor giving this old-enough-to-tie-one-on song a fresh revamp as “That Boyega is Mine.”
I know, I know. It’s a silly play on words. Maybe too dumb to be worth your time? But you won’t want to miss Corden’s commitment to homage, Tambor’s complete inability to carry a tune, and Boyega giving face, face, face whether he’s shimmying, playing pat-a-cake, or eating pancakes.
Now revisit the original. You know you want to.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia