In Hilarious Censorship: Minions Might Be Cursing At Your Kids
A Florida man was outraged when the Minions Happy Meal toy he bought his granddaughter seemed to be saying, “What the fuck.” Even funnier than this possibility is how the American media feels the f-bomb is so horrendous even in a 10 o’clock news broadcast it’s bleeped out for air. But that won’t stop the reporter from begging you to listen for the word that might be “fuck” that they definitely bleeped out.
For fuck’s sakes.
H/T Grub Street
Kristy Puchko can’t even sometimes.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia