I Have Never Been So Damn Confused. Yet Also Impressed.
You remember when they finally gave Leo that damn Oscar? For The Revenant. ‘Committed’ was the buzzword at the time. Well, ‘committed’ and ‘brutal’. How brutal the shoot was. How committed Leo and the rest of the cast were to the brutal shoot. But how, extra, committed Leo was. Well that’s weak sauce, man. You wanna see commitment? Have a butcher’s at this:
My first reaction was the typical one for when you see a dead-eyed group of adults wandering about dressed as sheep and behaving as sheep: ‘In the name of ever-vengeful Odin, what on Midgard is going on here?!’
But then I looked closer and saw the commitment!
The sea of immersion! In these peoples’ minds, they are sheep!
And, I mean? When the wolf comes in? And then the farmer guy?!
It’s a roller coaster.
According to the video description:
This took place in Montreal (Canada). The group is called Les Moutons. They were some part of the Corpus Dance Project. Strange very strange, Indeed, Intriguing, Nonetheless.
Header Image Source: YouTube
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia