Hold Up: Beyoncé's Made This 4-Day Work Week Even Better
Sunday was Beyoncé’s birthday. To celebrate, we assume she ate cakes made of champagne and cruelty-free gold, while hanging with some of the fiercest, most flawless females on the planet. But Lady Bey also gave back, posting the “Hold Up” segment of her groundbreaking visual album Lemonade online.
NSFW: Not so much for content as for the ass-shaking, tit-shimmying effect this jam is guaranteed to have. HR may not understand that is just the power of Bey.
Kristy Puchko has Lemonade high on her top ten films of the 2016.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia