Gwen Stefani Carpool Karaokes With Julia Roberts And George Clooney
The Late Late Show’s breakout bit has host James Corden take an adored singer (or you know, Bieber) on a jaunt around town where they can talk wigs, get funky and of course sing. In his latest cruise and karaoke session, the amicable Brit welcomed Gwen Stefani, who claims “falling in love” is how she’s defies gravity and mortality. Mmmmmkay.
And then Julia Roberts and George Clooney show up because L.A., amirite? And then they sing Queen because obviously.
Kristy Puchko must be three drinks deep to think she can Freddie Mercury it out.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia