Gender Flip That Script: Bradley Cooper, Jake Gyllenhaal and Seth Rogen As Cher From 'Clueless'
When Orange Is the New Black’s Uzo Aduba played Hannibal Lecter for a sweet internet vid, it had us wanting a reboot of Silence of the Lambs. But how will some of Hollywood’s hottest male stars handle Cher’s Clueless monologue about partying with the Haitians?
Check it out below, courtesy of W magazine.
Props to Seth Rogen for giving his all to this read. But bummer: both he and Bradley Cooper didn’t pronounce “Haitians” the Cher way, which is to say incorrectly. Sure it was an honest mistake on Alicia Silverstone’s part, but it also beautifully underlined Cher’s good intentions being hindered by her cluelessness.
Paul Dano sleepwalked through this read and so delivered a snoozefest. So, the best of the bunch might be Jake Gyllenhaal, who apparently has an unfair advantage, admitting, “I realized that I talk like [Cher], which is a bummer.”
Kristy Puchko lives in
perpetual fear that ice cream will become self-aware New York City.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia