Enjoy Wes Anderson's Latest Short Film/H&M's Twee-est Ad Ever
Wes Anderson. He loves muted colors, train travel, offbeat whimsy, pan shots that reveal striking tableaus, enviably quirky outfits, nostalgic soundtracks, and Adrien Brody. It’s actually the perfect recipe for an H&M ad. Enjoy “Come Together.”
This legit delights me.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia