Elon Musk in 'Interstellar' Improves Both Things
Elon Musk is that funny little ego monster engineer bloke who blasts toy men and real cars into space and who has a bit of a rivalry with that other exploitative, anti-trade union, space-boner capitalist.
Interstellar is Christopher Nolan’s weakest movie.
Most of the time, neither of those things are super-palatable. I mean, sure, a few clips of Interstellar offer a pretty refreshing sip sometimes. Musk, I dunno when a shot of Musk goes down well. If you’ve just had a bite of a pizza with pineapple on it? Might as well combine nonsense with nonsense right?
Anyway whatever their respective values might be it turns out that the best way to have your Musk is actually with a bit of Interstellar! Who knew!
Just, you know, pop that pineapple pizza in the bin where it belongs.
Header Image Source: YouTube
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia