Dick Van Dyke Rang In His 90th Birthday With A Flash Mob, Continues To Be A Goddamn National Treasure
I’ve been told (repeatedly) that Dick Van Dyke’s cockney accent in Mary Poppins is such an affront that it’s a miracle the Brits didn’t go to war over it. I don’t care. When I was just a little knee-high Puchko, my dad and me would mimic it and sing “Chim Chim Cher-ee” until I collapsed into a tangle of giggles and exhaustion. To this day, the song overwhelms me with tears of joy. So, I was a mess about 10 seconds into this video of this Mary Poppins mash-up flash mob to celebrate the iconic comedian’s 90th birthday.
Also never forget: Van Dyke had it going on.
Kristy Puchko was crushed when she learned “chimney sweep” was no longer a viable career option.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia