Caution, You Might Actually Learn Something From a Fox & Friends Marriage Advice Segment
Yesterday Susan Patton aka The Princeton Mom stopped by Fox and Friends to give the ladies some old fashion wifing advice. Some of her better gems include:
- Stop being such a bitch all the time.
- Don’t you ever think about how hard I have to work all day?
- Seriously, is it your time of the month or something?
- All I want when I get home is a drink and a little peace and quiet. Is that so much to ask for?
- You know you’re turning into your mother, right?
- I should have married Debbie Preston!
But sage advice that that may be, Patton wasn’t just throwing around her own opinion. The segment includes plenty evidence- based, irrefutable fact. See if you can catch it.
That’s right, guys. Nothing rhymes with husband.