Yesterday Susan Patton aka The Princeton Mom stopped by Fox and Friends to give the ladies some old fashion wifing advice. Some of her better gems include:
- Stop being such a bitch all the time.
- Don’t you ever think about how hard I have to work all day?
- Seriously, is it your time of the month or something?
- All I want when I get home is a drink and a little peace and quiet. Is that so much to ask for?
- You know you’re turning into your mother, right?
- I should have married Debbie Preston!
That’s right, guys. Nothing rhymes with husband.