Just Let the Bloody Dog Into the Garden! Damn Cats!
I’m tired, man.
The threat of climate change-led apocalypse has become so dire that children are having to protest for their very future. And the right-wing media bullies them for doing so.
That same media engages in racist and misogynist harassment campaigns against Labour MPs.
And Jordan bloody Peterson is selling lobster t-shirts for $34 a pop.
I’m just goddamn tired.
So if someone says to me, ‘Hey, wanna watch a 2 minute video of a jubilant and unflappable dog trying to cross over into the neighbour’s garden while some grumpy-looking cats play defence and try stop him?’ my only response will be: ‘Could you make it into a feature length movie?’
(Source: Walter Santi’s YouTube channel)
Header Image Source: YouTube
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me