Amy Schumer Skewers Engagement Photos With Never-Before-Seen Sketch
Oh, engagement photos. A few years ago, it wasn’t a thing, and now it’s a weird necessity that you and your affianced dress formally—but not too formally—and pose as if no one’s watching. Imagine if every Sunday was a magical date out of an early Woody Allen movie. Imagine you’re on the cover of your own rom-com movie poster! IMAGINE YOU ARE THE LAST VESTIGE OF TRUE LOVE IN THE WORLD, AND SHOVE IT EVERYONE ELSE’S FACES BECAUSE THEY ARE GARBAGE PEOPLE NEXT TO YOU AND YOUR GLORIOUS ROMANCE!
Amy Schumer gets it. With Inside Amy Schumer season 3 coming to DVD, she’s shared a NSFW sketch that didn’t make it to air, but is still full of scathing wit. And bonus: Jemima Kirke from Girls!
Kristy Puchko lives in
perpetual fear that ice cream will become self-aware New York City.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia