A New MacFarlane Show? Of Course There's A Nagging Wife
Fox can’t get enough of Seth MacFarlane, and so on top of Family Guy and American Dad, they’re bringing the live-action Star Trek parody Orville to television this fall, which stars the creepy misogynist as a captain dying to prove himself. But how’s he supposed to do that when his right hand man isn’t just a woman, but also his ex-wife!
Adrianne Palicki deserves better. We all do.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia