A 1996 Cher Interview Is Circling the Interwebs Because She Is Ageless and Wise
I’ve always been smitten with Cher because of her long career, perceived immortality, and the deliciousness of her dating history. She has always seemed like a strong, capable woman who knows exactly what she wants and knows how to get it. She continues to fill me with glee daily with her mere existence, but her delightfully insane, all-caps Twitter feed helps.
During another of her resurgences in 1996, Cher sat down with Jane Pauley and laid down some Cher-style wisdom. We were also reminded that she dated Richie Sambora and Val Kilmer.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia