Americans Remember The Good Times With #ObamaDay
Today, we say with no irony, just pure sincerity and gratitude: Thanks, Obamas. The love for the outgoing First Family is radiant across Twitter, where the hashtag #ObamaDay celebrates President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, and their bright and lovely daughters, Sasha and Malia.
I really want Sasha and Malia Obama to become educated fashion icons and snatch everyone bald. #obamaday— Free. (@EnigmaticLone) January 20, 2017
Kristy Puchko wants to thank Obama for ACA, for pushing forward social justice, for inspiring us to hope, showing us change is possible, and for so much more than a bio blurb can explain.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia