How About Some Crotch Pizza For Summer Fun?
Apparently Wednesday was National Bikini Day, because sure why not. I’m declaring next Wednesday National Ratty T-Shirt That You Should Probably Throw Out But It’s So Soft You Couldn’t Possibly Day. Anyhow, as a means to turn a meaningless day into a flagrant promotional tool, Villa Italian Kitchen combined two of the three things the internet loves most, sex and stupidity, (the third is cats) to create the outrageous pizza-kini.
If you lay down $10,000 you can get a custom-cooked suit that’ll show everyone you have too much money and too little sense.
The header image is of Pizza The Hut from Spaceballs, because he’s as appealing as bespoke crotch pizza.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia