Yes, Joe Arpaio Said He'd Accept a 'Blow Job' from President Trump On a 'Kids Show'
There’s no way to describe this segment from last night’s Who Is America? It is one of the most bizarre, surreal interviews you’ll ever see. Whatever else you want to say about Who Is America? and Sacha Baron Cohen, there are layers of genius in this video, in which Cohen poses as a colorful guy who makes unboxing videos designed for children. In this video, Sheriff Joe Arpaio gets into a gun debate with a tiny, toy donut. He also has a conversation about golden showers and admits that he would accept a blow job from the President.
Does Arpaio realize what he is saying? No. Absolutely not. But the very fact that he would go on a show like this and discuss substantive issues is insane. This man is running for Senate in Arizona. Is he so desperate for attention that he’d sit down with basically a kid’s cartoon character and talk about golden showers and guns while unwrapping Shopkins?
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
Header Image Source: Showtime
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia