An Actual 'Game Of Thrones' Trailer with Actual Season 8 Footage Has Finally Landed
With a little more than a month to go, HBO has finally released a season 8 trailer that contains more than 4 seconds of footage from season 8. This is the most new footage of Game of Thrones that anyone has seen since August 2017. I barely remember what’s going on, but I’m sure it’ll all come back to me.
Yep. That triggered some memories, mostly of Cersei drinking wine and owning the damn place. I expect that she will not be sitting on the Iron Throne by season’s end, but by God, she should be, sitting up there, drinking wine with her feet propped up on a dead dragon, looking down on everyone else, and occasionally having someone’s throat ripped out for kicks. God, I love Cersei.
Others may have their own wish lists as we head into the final season, and they’re all perfectly valid. Wrong. But valid.
There’s 100 seconds of new footage here, so you guys have at it.
Game of Thrones returns on April 14th with its final six episodes, which means six joyous Monday mornings in which no one will be talking about Donald Trump.
Header Image Source: HBO
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me