The Best Show of the 21st Century: The Final Four
I apologize for my laxness, but I totally forgot we were in the midst of a March Madness bracket, and here we are in April and we still have two (short) rounds to go to determine The Best Show of the 21st Century. I’d like to think it is a foregone conclusion, but I have learned never to take anything for granted when it comes to you people. After all, you kept The Americans in until the Great Eight, but then it lost to Buffy the Vampire Slayer on the night its sixth season premiered.
What the hell?
Anyway, this shouldn’t take long. You only have two votes. Choose wisely.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia