The Best Show of the 21st Century: The Round of 8
We have entered the Round of 8, and looking back on the Sweet 16, I think the one I was most surprised by was just how close the race between The Good Place (52 percent) and Last Week Tonight (48 percent) was, and I was a little disappointed that Six Feet Under was knocked out by Tina Fey’s 30 Rock. The most pleasant surprise? The Americans has made it this far.
In fact, I’d like to see it go even further, and I’m not saying I’m posting this round close to the premiere of The Americans to help it along, but I’m not saying I’m not, either.
We’re down to eight, and I know there’s at least one next-to-impossible choice here. In fact, I still haven’t made up my own mind about Round 2. Good luck with that.
Round 1: Fey vs. Poehler:
Round 2: Danson vs. Dreyfus
Round 3: Gilligan vs. Simon
Round 4: Buffy vs. Felicity
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia