Stormy Daniels Appears as Stormy Daniels in the 'Saturday Night Live' Cold Open
Tonight’s cold open is like one joke, split among half dozen cameos. Ben Stiller returns as Michael Cohen, who confusedly calls around to various Trump surrogates in an attempt to get their Stormy Daniels story straight. Alec Baldwin returns as Donald Trump; Martin Short plays Dr. Harold Bornstein (whose “raaAAAAAPe” is the funniest part of the skit); Kate McKinnon plays an unrecognizable Rudy Giuliani; ScarJo and Fallon appear as Ivanka and Jared, and Stormy Daniels shows up. She’s played by Stormy Daniels.
There’s a lot of cameos in the skit, which doesn’t leave that much room for jokes. The comedy comes mostly in the form of, “Hey! It’s that guy playing that guy.” Also, Stormy is very bad at playing even herself, but it’s kind of fun to see her here.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia