Stefon Returns to 'SNL' and He Cannot Keep It Together
Up until “Weekend Update,” it had been a fairly pedestrian episode of Saturday Night Live, in spite of host Bill Hader (who has been great). However, the show kicked it up six notches with the return of Stefon. Hader, as usual, can’t keep it together (in fact, both Che, Jost, and Pete Davidson could barely keep their laughter contained before Stefon came out, cracking up at themselves as though in anticipation of Stefon’s return).
Hader does disappoint, either, introducing three new clubs, all of which have one thing in common: Roman J. Israel. John Mulaney also stops by, weirdly, to play Hader’s attorney.
Embed via Uproxx
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia