NFL Players Read Mean Tweets on Kimmel Ahead of the Super Bowl
I don’t know how interested those of you who don’t watch NFL football will be in Mean Tweets from NLF Players, but you know? I just like Mean Tweets, OK? And guess who is on here, delivering a fairly vicious tweet about himself? Peyton Manning. And guess who is NOT among the players? Tom Brady. Is it because Kimmel — who is close friends with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, who are friends with Brady — doesn’t have access? No. It’s because Tom Brady has no sense of humor about himself.
Also maybe because 95 percent of mean tweets about Tom Brady concern his wife, his Uggs, his friendship with Donald Trump, or that time he cheated. You know what? I probably wouldn’t read any mean tweets about myself, either, if I were Tom Brady.
Also, props to Aqib Talib who was willing to read a mean tweet about the time he shot himself in the leg.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia