Natalie Portman Plays A Supportive But Creeped-Out Mom In 'Saturday Night Live's Cut Sketch, "My Little Step Children"
Natalie Portman’s Saturday Night Live ep was all over the place, offering highlights like her Star Wars prequel-defending rap, and lowlights like whatever was going on with the alien sex sketch. Woefully, one of the episode’s potential standouts was cut for time. But now, you can check out “My Little Step Children.”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia