George Clooney's 'Monuments Men' Is So Much Better as Retold By Tiffany Haddish on 'Drunk History'
You guys remember George Clooney’s 2014 movie Monuments Men? Great cast, OK movie. But when you give the movie to a dude to write and direct, the focus is going to be mostly on the men, right? But if you let Tiffany Haddish tell the story, the focus is going to be on the real hero of Monuments Men, Rose Valland (the inspiration for Cate Blanchett’s character in Monuments Men.
Also, it’s going to be a lot funnier; Busy Phillips will do the Nae Nae; Hitler hangs with Tupac; and there is 100 percent less Matt Damon.
There! Now you know the whole Monuments Men story and it only took you five minutes.
Also, Haddish is great in this but don’t sleep on Busy Phillips. She’s phenomenal here.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia