Late Night Hosts Are Fondling Themselves Over the Sean Hannity Revelation
We will be covering Sean Hannity a little more in-depth later this morning (because it is my favorite thing right now), but let’s begin the day with the late-night reaction to the revelation that Hannity was Michael Cohen’s mystery third client.
Coincidentally, Jimmy Kimmel had begun — and ended — a feud with Hannity just over a week ago, and then he gets this put on his plate. Kimmel probably should have waited to end the feud, because Kimmel — while clearly enjoying this — is uncharacteristically low-key on the matter. Perhaps he doesn’t want to steer the story back to himself (and old The Man Show clips), so he’s taking it easy here:
Not so with Stephen Colbert, who takes a moment to drink wine and fondle himself over this revelation.
It was a hell of a week for Seth Meyers to take a vacation, too. I mean: I get that he’s got a new baby at home and all, but SEAN HANNITY.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia