Jim Carrey Reunites with Jeff Daniels on 'Conan,' Slides in a Dig at Dustin Hoffman
I didn’t really think I wanted to see a Jim Carrey and
Bill Pullman Jeff Daniels Dumb and Dumber reunion on Conan last night, because it’s only been four years since the sequel, and no one liked the sequel because the sequel wasn’t good (“F-ck them!” — Jeff Daniels).
But it turned out to be surprisingly pleasant, joyous even, in part because Daniels and Carrey clearly do really like each other, they have great chemistry together, and, well, Jim Carrey also slides in a dig at Dustin Hoffman (“Fortunately, he was on the phone, so he couldn’t grab me.” Ouch)
Also, I really will watch The Looming Tower one day.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia