Cult Leader Jason Mantzoukas Tries to Start Balcony Monster Riot at 'The Late Show'
Now that we’ve all agreed on the sexiness of Jason Mantzoukas, we eagerly watch as he flourishes in the real world outside of comedy podcasts, comedy television, comedy movies, and the occasional comedy voice-over work. Last night, he appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert to promote his newest film, The Long Dumb Road. Yes, he wore green corduroy. Yes, Stephen looked a little baffled. No, he did not introduce himself with ‘What’s up, jerks’, but he did make a lot of cumming in his pants noises. Ah, classic Jason.
Continuing his proud tradition of riling up the audience members in the balconies at live recordings of How Did This Get Made?, Mantzoukas decided to demonstrate his improvisational prowess by instigating a cult-like uprising of the balcony monsters. The audience were extremely game. Did the monsters win? You’ll have to watch the clip to find out, and also to hear Mantzoukas talk about his love for the Fast and Furious saga.
Header Image Source: Getty Images.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia