'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Goes to Dunder Mifflin
I don’t know what this is about, but It’s Always Sunny appears to be going to Scranton, or more specifically Dunder Mifflin from The Office, which is actually in the Van Nuys neighborhood of Los Angeles, which is actually closer to Paddy’s Pub (also in Los Angeles) than Philadelphia actually is to Scranton, which is to say that the Philadelphia guys only had to drive across town to do a spoof of a Scranton series, because Hollywood!
If there is a The Office spoof at play here, it has apparently earned the approval of Steve Carell.
The Office, by the way, is leaving Netflix at the end of 2020, but It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which is now actually owned by Disney, still exists at its permanent streaming home over on Hulu. (Psst. It’s Always Sunny is better).
Header Image Source: Instagram
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me