Chris Pine Fantastically Tackles the Chris Confusion in the 'SNL' Cold Open
Tonight’s Saturday Night Live is hosted by Chris Pine, who uses his monologue to clear up some confusion. He does whole bit about how he’s often confused with the other Chrises (Pratt, Evans, and Hemsworth), and he even has a song about it set to Billy Joel’s “Uptown Girl.”
And you know what? Chris Pine was my favorite Chris before this, because have you seen Hell or High Water?
Or Into the Woods? Or Smokin’ Aces? But now? Pine is still my favorite Chris. But now he’s really really my favorite (Sorry Evans, but not so sorry Pratt or Hemsworth, because you guys weren’t really even in the running).
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia