'Black Jeopardy' Makes a Welcome Return to 'SNL' with Contestant T'Challa
Black Jeopardy returns with T’Challa! Last time we saw Black Jeopardy, it was literally the best sketch of 2016, for the way it contrasted the problems of black people with the problems of redneck Trump supporters (remember when we could still laugh about Trump because his presidency was only theoretical?).
Here, it doesn’t have the same political bite, but it’s enormously amusing until the end, when T’Challa — whose experiences as a black man are decidedly different in Wakanda — brings it home with what to tell white Karen when she brings her potato salad to your cookout.
Kenan, as usual, always keeps it entertaining.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia