'Billy on the Street' Is Back with Emma Stone, and Also Yelling
Billy Eichner’s Billy on the Street is back after a year-long hiatus, but now it’s on Funny Or Die instead of TruTV, but it’s still the same Billy, and it’s still the same yelling at strangers on the street, and there’s still A-list celebrities, because celebrities love to play Eichner’s plot device and stand beside him while he yells.
Eichner’s latest features Emma Stone, who largely exists in this so that Eichner can say, “Look, person I don’t know! It’s Emma Stone. Please react!”
It’s great and I love it, and my happiness is all that matters. Also, Emma Stone has already done horror. It was called Zombieland, and it is amazing.
Header Image Source: YouTube
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia