'Saturday Night Live' and Amy Schumer Remind Us that The Miracle of Birth Is a Traumatizing Horror Show
In “The Day You Were Born,” Amy Schumer — playing a mother — tells her young son about the most beautiful day of her life — the day he was born — which is spliced together from actual footage of her traumatizing childbirth experience. It’s not been a particularly good Mother’s Day episode of SNL, but this is finally a sketch that would’ve been good enough for The Amy Schumer Show.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia