Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Hurl Puns in Vicious 'Making It' Promo
In the latest promo for Making It — NBC’s six-episode crafting competition due out later this month — Nick Offerman and Amy Poehler engage in a war of words. Puns, to be exact. Offerman delivers a few right sewing hooks to Poehler’s frayed stitches, while Poehler counters with a kick to Offerman’s decoupage. It’s a brutal throwdown the end of which leaves the cutting room floor covered in strewn yarn and bloodied tassel.
Making It premieres on July 31st. Bring your first-aid kits.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia